A At La Dune Surf Camp we are in love with our surrounding nature and well aware of the numerous ecological contradictions that accompany the practice of surfing. We therefore wish to minimize our impact on Mother Nature by respecting certain fundamental principles :
- Invitation to use the bike as much as possible; The house is next to everything you need.
- No pool or other drinking water pit; The ocean is 1 km away !!!
- Awareness of water savings in the camp (shower, dishwasher / washing machine, rainwater recovery),
- Awareness-raising on water saving in schools: rinsing boards in the ocean,
- Use of wax without oil,
- Use of low impact skin or earth care products,
- Opening the surf camp to warm seasons so no unnecessary heating,
- Improvement of insulation, use of solar energy (roller shutter),
- The market of Messanges is at 300m! You can consume fresh products of proximity.
- We offer tea, sugar and organic coffee,
- To avoid any waste, the food of the previous tenants will always be offered to you,
- Sorting and recycling of surf camp waste,
- Charter of the FFS Label: awareness of the preservation of the environment: billboards on the degradation of different materials, dune formation and protection of the littoral …