Surf and Yoga Course with accommodation
The Dune Surf Camp has decided to let you enjoy the experience of a passionate instructor of Yoga for several reasons:
- Yoga is a discipline that brings both physical and psychological benefits.
- It is a wonderful tool for balance, mastery of body and mind.
- It is complementary to surfing because it will prepare the body of the surfer to be more mobile, more flexible, more responsive.
- It allows you to have a better body awareness in motion and improve your proprioception.
- After a session of surfing you will relax the contracted muscular areas: legs, shoulders, cervical, dorsal and lumbar.
Website : yoga-nature.net
: +33(0)6 31 56 74 64
Passionate about this ancestral discipline for several years, I have experimented with different styles of yoga: Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Acroyoga.
This practice that united the body and the spirit brought me so much in my personal development that I soon wanted to share it. So I left in 2014 to train in India to become my main activity.
Today these different styles are an integral part of my personal practice and my courses, which allows me to adapt to all of you!
See you soon on the carpets»
|1 course: 15€||3 courses: 42€||4 courses: 52€||5 courses: 60€|